Star Wars Jedi: Survivor It continues to receive update patches to improve performance and fix some bugs on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC. Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Respawn Entertainment have announced the release of the sixth patch for the title, which includes: Progress fixes, lightsaber handling improvements, and crash fixes.
Survivor Sixth Patch Notes
“We thank you for your continued support as we work hard to improve your experience with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. “We will continue to release the schedule of future patches as they become available,” the managers announced. We leave you the clues:
- Various bug fixes on all platforms.
- Fixed bounty hunters not spawning.
- Fixed an issue that caused Caij to become invisible.
- Fixed occasional issue where the Find the Secret of the Canyon rumor could not be completed.
- collision improvements.
- Blaster handling improvements.
- Correction of photo mode.
- Fixed the wind puzzle in Jedha.
- Updates to holocard data.
- Jedha’s training dummy scurries away. Now he is immobile.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
“Star Wars Jedi: Survivor It’s a game of contrasts where, in the end, the good weigh the bad. It’s a hilarious and entertaining adventure that provides us with fantastic exploration, good level design, very varied and ingenious puzzles, quite elaborate secondary content worthy of our time, and most importantly with A brilliant platform that showcases the best moments and challenges across the group. Virtues made difficult by combat that doesn’t quite stand out, animations that can be greatly improved, tremendously erratic performance, and a story that doesn’t stretch to the end. All in all, it’s a very worthwhile title that we’ve had a great time with. So if you liked the prequel, are passionate about Star Wars or just enjoy a good adventure, you’ll find a great work here “I had taken a lot into account” we commented in our full comment analysis on survivor.
Remember, you can always take a look at our complete guide with the best tips and tricks.