Pokémon Scarlet and Purple has announced a new event for the game’s 7-star terrain cursions, which this time around will focus on the powerful for the first time Inteleon the unbeatable, by Ice Teratype. In case you want to know All details of the Inteleon event EventsHow participate in their teraincursions or what are they his best counterattacks to easily beat him, then continue reading this news because here we show it to you!
Dates for Inteleon Teraincursion events
Inteleon the Invincible’s new Teraid event in Pokémon Scarlet and Purple has one Lasts only a few daysspecial these are the data in which you will be active:
- The event becomes available: on Friday, April 28, 2023 (at 00:00 UTC).
- The event ends on: Sunday April 30, 2023 (at 23:59 UTC).
It is worth remembering that the Inteleon event will be repeated identically Weekend from May 5th to 7th (in the same time slots) so there will be one second opportunity to catch it if you don’t make it the first weekend.
Inteleon’s Terraincursion event has been very special since the Pokemon is only present in Tera Raids with 7 difficulty stars, the highest. To participate in these it is necessary to adhere to it the following Requirements in your game:
- You need to complete the main story of the game and saw the end credits.
- Must have too Won the Gran Pugna Acadmica tournament at least for the first time which is unlocked in the aftermath.
- After all, you have to have it completed a total of 10 Formerly 4 or 5 star raids.
If you already meet these requirements, you can fight in Inteleon the Unbeatable’s special tera crystals black color who appear in Paldea. Remember that you can participate in these teraincursions using a multiplayer connection up to 3 other players (Something recommended, although it requires a subscription to the service from Nintendo Switch Online).
The best counters to beat Inteleon
Inteleon is a Pokemon from water type of the eighth generation, which in this case is accompanied by the ice teratype. Here below we recommend some of them best counters and moves To defeat Inteleon in his Tereincursion event:
- iron palm: Drum, Drain Fist, Electric Field and Point Blank.
- Annihilape: Bulk, Drain Fist, Fury Fist and Point Blank.
- bronzing: Metallic Echo, Strange Space, Light Screen, and Amplification.
- Umbreon: Screech, screech, light curtain and reinforcement.
- Persian: Iron Head, Sword Dance, Screech and Amnesia.
- magnet zone: Focus Glow, Metallic Echo, Light Screen and Anomalous Wave.
It should be noted that the 7-star Terraincursion is Inteleon of this Pokemon Scarlet and Purple event can only be caught once per game. This Pokémon always has the same moves and abilities, along with the Unbeatable emblem. Inteleon is extremely powerful and is at level 100so you won’t find it easy to kill him if you don’t have the right level.
Pokémon Scarlet and Purple The November 18, 2022 in Spain and the rest of the world for Nintendo Switch. If you want to know more details about of the ninth generation, we invite you to read our analysis. And if you play and want Get the most out of your adventurecome see us complete guide with the best tricks and secrets.